- Join us for our upcoming spring 2013 client luncheon Learn More
- Watch excerpts from the 2013 Roundtable Watch the Video
- Our take on the fiscal cliff deal and what work is still to come Learn More
- Dealing with the new tax increase on high-earners Learn More
- Read highlights from our fall client luncheon series Learn More
- Strained municipal finances put research in the spotlight Learn More
- An up-close look at the prospects for continued economic growth Learn More
- What strained city budgets mean for municipal bond investors Learn More
- Protecting and growing wealth for generations Learn More
- Capital Group PCS named nation's Best Wealth Manager Learn More
- A plan for tempering the risks of stock investing Read the Report
Stocks and bonds have delivered impressive gains over the past four years. But how should you position your portfolio now? Find out by attending at our Spring 2013 client luncheon series.
Stocks in the developed world had a strong start to the year as continued signs of a gradual recovery in the global economy drove solid gains across most equity markets. Central banks around the world pumped liquidity into financial systems, keeping rates low and encouraging equity investment and spending.
Spreads on lower-quality bonds tightened as investors accepted greater risk in exchange for higher income
Lingering macroeconomic uncertainties continued to hinder overall market sentiment during the first quarter, as fixed-income investors had to deal with two countervailing forces.
The members of our investment team recently gathered for our annual Roundtable, discussing such topics as which asset classes look most attractive right now and where they are finding the most compelling opportunities for client portfolios.
What's next for fiscal cliff negotiations?
Although Congress resolved the first part of the fiscal cliff issue, there is still much more work to be done. Portfolio specialist and Washington, D.C. analyst Jeff Brown discusses what he expects will happen next.