- Get insights from our 2015 Investment Roundtable Watch the Video
- A Leading Author’s Advice for Raising Unspoiled Children Learn More
- See how Capital Group analysts gain a competitive edge Watch the Video
- Bestselling author calls Capital Group "best firm in its field" Learn More
- Protecting and growing wealth for generations Learn More
We are deeply saddened to announce the passing of our dear friend and colleague, Jim Rothenberg. As part of a planned leadership succession plan, the firm has appointed Tim Armour, a Capital Group veteran, as the organization’s new Chairman.
Greece struck a tentative deal with its creditors on a new financial bailout package, but long-term questions remain about the country’s economic prospects and future in the euro currency. These comments offer late-breaking observations on the situation from Capital Group's global investment team.
The impact of rising rates on one's bond allocation
If the Federal Reserve starts to raise short-term interest rates this year, should that change one’s overall bond allocation? Fixed-income portfolio manager John Queen offers his perspective.