- Strategies for maximizing your social security benefits Learn More
- Get the latest insights from our global analytical team Watch the Video
- Bestselling author calls Capital Group "best firm in its field" Learn More
- Growth trends remain strong across the developing world Learn More
- Dealing with the new tax increase on high-earners Learn More
- Strained municipal finances put research in the spotlight Learn More
- An up-close look at the prospects for continued economic growth Learn More
- What strained city budgets mean for municipal bond investors Learn More
- Protecting and growing wealth for generations Learn More
- Capital Group PCS named nation's Best Wealth Manager Learn More
- A plan for tempering the risks of stock investing Read the Report
Well over half the world’s population has yet to go online. As more people log on to the Internet, a number of companies stand to benefit.
In his new book, Think Like a Freak, economist Steven Levitt sets out a plan for having a more productive, creative and rational mind-set about a myriad of everyday situations. In an exclusive interview for our Quarterly Insights publication, he discussed the importance of thinking about philanthropy in a different way.
Companies with built-in demand have the potential to remain more stable in all economic environments, and ride out periods of portfolio volatility. In this article, we look at why this “razor blade” model can be so effective for investors.
Capital Group has equity and fixed-income analysts in all corners of the globe looking for the best investment opportunities for our clients. In this video, members of our research team discuss the work they do and reveal some of the key themes at work in client portfolios right now.