- Bestselling author calls Capital Group "best firm in its field" Learn More
- Join us for our fall 2013 exclusive client luncheon series Learn More
- Growth trends remain strong across the developing world Learn More
- The outlook for future policy changes by the Federal Reserve Learn More
- Our take on the fiscal cliff deal and what work is still to come Learn More
- Dealing with the new tax increase on high-earners Learn More
- Strained municipal finances put research in the spotlight Learn More
- An up-close look at the prospects for continued economic growth Learn More
- What strained city budgets mean for municipal bond investors Learn More
- Protecting and growing wealth for generations Learn More
- Capital Group PCS named nation's Best Wealth Manager Learn More
- A plan for tempering the risks of stock investing Read the Report
In his new book, What It Takes, bestselling author and leading investment expert Charles Ellis names Capital Group among the best organizations in the world. He also talks about what makes the firm stand out compared to others in the industry, including its strong culture and commitment to putting clients first.
With stocks near all-time highs, interest rates on the rise and economic uncertainty continuing to swirl around the globe, how should you structure your investments for the years ahead? Find out during our fall 2013 luncheon event.
What's next for fiscal cliff negotiations?
Although Congress resolved the first part of the fiscal cliff issue, there is still much more work to be done. Portfolio specialist and Washington, D.C. analyst Jeff Brown discusses what he expects will happen next.