- Attend our upcoming spring 2014 client luncheon series Learn More
- Watch excerpts from our 2014 Roundtable Watch the Video
- Bestselling author calls Capital Group "best firm in its field" Learn More
- Growth trends remain strong across the developing world Learn More
- The outlook for future policy changes by the Federal Reserve Learn More
- Dealing with the new tax increase on high-earners Learn More
- Strained municipal finances put research in the spotlight Learn More
- An up-close look at the prospects for continued economic growth Learn More
- What strained city budgets mean for municipal bond investors Learn More
- Protecting and growing wealth for generations Learn More
- Capital Group PCS named nation's Best Wealth Manager Learn More
- A plan for tempering the risks of stock investing Read the Report
Attend one of our upcoming luncheon's to learn where we're finding opportunities around the world in today's investment markets.
Members of our portfolio management team recently sat down to discuss some of their thoughts on the year ahead. Among the topics: what has been driving stock results, the outlook for the economy and where we are finding the most compelling opportunities right now.
The lastest issue of Quarterly Insights features our annual Investment Roundtable. It also discusses how we are taking advantage of the rebound in housing and strong demand for air travel around the world. Plus, you'll find helpful advice for bringing more focus into your life during the new year.
The current state of affairs for the municipal market
With many high-profile state and local governments facing severe financial challenges, Capital Group Private Client Services bond portfolio manager John Queen assesses the current outlook for municipal bond investing.