- Strategies for maximizing your social security benefits Learn More
- Get the latest insights from our global analytical team Watch the Video
- Bestselling author calls Capital Group "best firm in its field" Learn More
- Growth trends remain strong across the developing world Learn More
- Dealing with the new tax increase on high-earners Learn More
- Strained municipal finances put research in the spotlight Learn More
- An up-close look at the prospects for continued economic growth Learn More
- What strained city budgets mean for municipal bond investors Learn More
- Protecting and growing wealth for generations Learn More
- Capital Group PCS named nation's Best Wealth Manager Learn More
- A plan for tempering the risks of stock investing Read the Report
The question of when to begin taking social security benefits is one every individual will ultimately face. In this article, we present some strategies for maximizing your benefits, some of which may go against so-called conventional wisdom.
Take a behind-the-scenes look at our investment research process and discover which themes our analysts are focused on as they span the globe to find the best investment opportunities for our clients.
Ukraine is facing significant political and financial challenges amid a fragile backdrop and twin deficits. As a result, investors should expect elevated market and currency volatility to continue. Nevertheless, while the political situation is fluid, the longer term impact on global equity and bond markets should be limited.
The current state of affairs for the municipal market
With many high-profile state and local governments facing severe financial challenges, Capital Group Private Client Services bond portfolio manager John Queen assesses the current outlook for municipal bond investing.